Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

Have imported a self-dimming mirror with compass and temp on it, has anybody else fitted one of these ? any problems ?

Also, thinking of getting and fitting a set of smoke chrome euro-style tail lights. Any comments ? problems ? thoughts ?

Cheers

Derek

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I havnt put a mirror on so I cant help ya there....sorry. About the tail lights....those are going to look awesome! I am going to be purchasing them soon.

·
Registered
Sorento XS Auto 2005
46 Posts
Got one of those for my last Trooper. I was extremely pleased with it. Make sure you follow the wiring correctly. ALSO, because it has a glass mount, put the sunvisors down and check their path of travel so that they do not strike the mirror as you use them.

·
Registered
Sorento XS Auto 2005
46 Posts
I have no idea why these things are called Euro Lights!! They have no rear fogs and are therefore illegal in UK and the rest of Europe I suspect, unless you screw on some after-market red foglamps. This rather defeats the object I would have thought.

·
Registered
2008 VW Tiguan (sold my Sorento)
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments guys. Thought about the rear fogs is interesting, have the feeling that the Sorento we get here has those fitted (as with the euro version) terefor I'll have to check that further before proceeding, thanks for that.

Cheers

Derek

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the clear euro lights. I opted with the clear version because it goes well with my Silver Sorie. It really does make a lot of heads do double take on the road :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts