Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted once before about 3 trouble codes nobody asnwered..but they were supposed to be both o2 sensors in bank 1....well now my sportage wont start i can crank it and it will shake everyonce in a while but wont start...i let it sit over night went outside and it fired right up and died after a little while it started again but when i hit the gas pedal it bogged out.......this doesnt seem like an o2 sensor to me...but i could be wrong somebody help me out this time....thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
is this my fuel filter...if not please show me a picture because i have read the posts stating where it is located and i seen a picture of a fuel filter that looks like the one i attached ......if so i think it will be an easy fix cuz there is no gase comming through the line attached to it

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i got to the fuel filter still dont know what the **** that is i posted...but i found it...thanks for all the help...lol....anyway after i pulled the fuel filter i see a bosch relay or something below it with three wires going into it....the blue is not connected.....what is it and how would i connect that wire back...or do i need it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the other was my ecu was responding to slowly thanks for the reply though...any info about that bosch relay or anything else i might should know would help greatly......i pulled out my fuel filter and turned it over and it took a little while to get gas comming out and then it shot some out out for about 2 secounds and then quit....fuel pump maybe????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts