Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. Ive had my 97 Kia sephia for about three months.. no problems yet.. Until tday.. Ive changed the front motor mounts, front and rear 02 sensors, struts, brake , rotors, oil change and radiator.. Tday while driving car semmed like it wanted to turn off but did not.. semmed like idle went down and then went back to normal. Also happens when i put car in reverse idles funny never shuts off.. Also i feel that the car like vibrating from the back or the middle, what can cause this, can it be a tranny mount problem.. Bc the shaking is enoying.. I just want my car to run nice and smooth and quite with no vibration coming from car. ALso noticed check engine came on again.. How can this be when i changed both sensors??Thank You for the help.. I hope we can solve the problem...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Dear friend, your situation seems to be one that could need a good "scan tool" and someone who knows how to interpret what it comes up with. This should diagnose your situation through the output that is under the hood. The scan tools are quite expensive and it takes an experienced person to diagnose with the readings. Bring it to a good shop. It's worth it. speedster1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts