Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in Australia that does either turbo or bolt-on supercharger mods to a Rio? My bro reckons it would be hell to do it. We know that it would void any warranty (obviously), but I'll be waiting for that to expire before doing any such work. Another question is about replacing the head unit and installing an amp and subs. What possible effects on warranty could that pose?

Cheers,
Brett

197km/h just ain't fast enough! :p

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio
14 Posts
Originally posted by brett_taylor@Dec 11 2004, 01:05 PM
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in Australia that does either turbo or bolt-on supercharger mods to a Rio? My bro reckons it would be hell to do it. We know that it would void any warranty (obviously), but I'll be waiting for that to expire before doing any such work. Another question is about replacing the head unit and installing an amp and subs. What possible effects on warranty could that pose?

Cheers,
Brett

197km/h just ain't fast enough! :p
197!! didnt think the rio would get to that speed.. lol..

replacing the head unit, wouldnt that just void the warranty on the headunit? my understanding of the warranty is that u can replace parts but if an aftermarket part causes a problem then they dont have to fix it.. if u get a new headunit and say something goes wrong with the engine they'll have to fix the engine.. u could always ring the dealer and check..

*edit* as for bolt on turbo, never heard of anyone in australia selling a kit but u should check out http://www.kfxperformance.com - they sell kia performance products.. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.