Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and there is another problem :)

My engine check light comes up almost every time 10 minutes after I start the engine.
Is the reason one of the O2 sensors or something else? Is there a chance that one of the sensors has a bad contact somewhere?

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sephia
93 Posts
Take it to autozone and just see what they say. Sometimes they know they're stuff and stometimes they don't.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That could be the oxygen sensor heater failure code. I would not presume yet that the heater has a problem. I am fighting a similar situation discussed elsewhere in this forum.

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sephia
93 Posts
Ha. My check engine goes on whenever I push my car to it's limits. If your not workin your engine hard then It could be something with the oxygen sensors. I could be wrong though ..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it doesnt come up when I pusth it to the limit :) It sometimes comes up when I stop pushing it! :D really! few seconds after I stop racing and start driving normally it comes up :)
But for example - I just came home, and I was driving for like 30 mins and it didnt come up... It comes up from time to time :)

Hey I have one more question to ask... Is there anything wrong if I drive a car with a bad clutch? I mean, it doesnt make any sounds jet, but it is bad :) Can I damage anything doing that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you replace PCV valve, my engine light started to come on and I replaced spark plugs, spark plug wires and eventually replaced PCV that did it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts