Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Sorento SXL
1,283 Posts
Unless he owns Harbor Freight (and I doubt the sole owner of HF bothers to post videos here) or the Chinese supplier of the light, he's not going to be generating any personal revenue.

You can pick this item up at any Harbor Freight store, or online, and there are frequent $10 off coupons for it.

·
Registered
2016 Sorento 2.4L FWD
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trying to generate revenue with your YouTube video that has F all to do with Sorentos. Nice.
1. shameless plug to my YouTube channel? MAYBE
2. genuinely trying to let other car enthusiast know of a product that is actually good? YES
3. you being petty and looking like a jerk for trying to call me out the few penny's ill make? YES

I honestly posted this here to help other car enthusiast who might have wanted a 'work light' for in case of emergencies. My video, that incorporates an AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR TOOL, has everything to do with our cars, and any other car out there for that matter. There are plenty guys & gals on here that like tools, and have tools in their trunks; because flats happen. so if you dont like me, my youtube channel, or my posts - feel free to ignore any future posts that are not sorento specific. because more are coming!

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,379 Posts
Perhaps such things that are not model specific could be better posted on the OFF TOPIC LOUNGE PAGE or if tools for general use on the DO IT YOURSELF PAGE? :)

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,957 Posts
Perhaps such things that are not model specific could be better posted on the OFF TOPIC LOUNGE PAGE or if tools for general use on the DO IT YOURSELF PAGE? :)
Moved to Off-Topic.

Note to others, if you suspect spam or any other contravention of the rules, report it, but don't engage in snarky remarks etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts