Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first new car, a KIA Optima I wanted to change the badges and someone on this forum suggested koreanautoparts.com.....I ordered the complete package $152.00 front emblem, back emblem, 4 wheel emblems and a steering wheel emblem. WARNING...DO NOT ORDER from them! They sent me 2 back emblems one damaged. I sent it back (I had to pay shipping) just to find out that they are sold out of front emblems! Customer service does not get back with you when they say they will, shipping does not care if you recieved the wrong part and the company as a whole does not seem to value their customers. I am still waiting for a resolve to my issue....in the meantime my car has all new Tomato A&P emblems on it EXCEPT for the front which still has the KIA emblem...I am so sad and dissapointed with this company, which BTW is actually Sherwood Automotive out of AZ. Just found out they have an "F" rating with the BBB. BEWARE if you shop with them.

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Sherwood is probably their importer as these usually come from Korea.

I had a similar experience with them with a Sportage Lower billet grille. Bought, paid, 2-3 weeks went by with no nothing, emailed, nothing, filed paypal dispute, got money back right away.

Did you pay with paypal? If you did, open a dispute. Paypal will handle it, quickly! You won't need to do a thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in the middle of a dispute with this company, and I had to file a claim with Paypal as well. By the time it is all said and done, they will have held my money for almost a month. The items were supposed to be a Valentines Day gift from my wife. Please watch this video if you are considering buying anything from this company.

Sherwood Automotive, Korean Auto Imports - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! - YouTube

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
jetech00001
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing