Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Just booked my Picanto after reading this great forum which gives a lot thumbs up to this car. Folks here are great and helpful, keep it up!

Wonder if anyone's Picanto has an electric controlled side mirror. Here where I book with my dealer this luxury is not a available in the car. He said usually the car came with the old fashioned hand adjusting side mirror which is too bad!

Anywone living in Malaysia or Singapore have this problem? Does your dealer offer the electric side mirror as an option? How do you souce out aftermarket electric side mirror? Are they good?

Thanks in advance!

...... :( too bad still have to wait for 8 months for it to arrive...... keep on dreaming... :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Originally posted by Ian@Dec 6 2004, 04:01 PM
Hi all!

Just booked my Picanto after reading this great forum which gives a lot thumbs up to this car. Folks here are great and helpful, keep it up!

Wonder if anyone's Picanto has an electric controlled side mirror. Here where I book with my dealer this luxury is not a available in the car. He said usually the car came with the old fashioned hand adjusting side mirror which is too bad!

Anywone living in Malaysia or Singapore have this problem? Does your dealer offer the electric side mirror as an option? How do you souce out aftermarket electric side mirror? Are they good?

Thanks in advance!

...... :( too bad still have to wait for 8 months for it to arrive...... keep on dreaming... :p
Here we get the 1.1 EX with electric side mirrors.

/Kasper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
105 Posts
Not up here in Penang. The one i ordered (and yet to arrive) also comes with the manual adusjtment. *sigh* And the main thing that bugs me is NO CD player either. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by unitedislife@Dec 6 2004, 04:16 PM
Not up here in Penang. The one i ordered (and yet to arrive) also comes with the manual adusjtment. *sigh* And the main thing that bugs me is NO CD player either. :(
In the Uk the 1.1LX and SE come with electric side mirrors as standard.
All models come with cd/mp3 player - the 1.0GS with 2 speakers, the 1.1 LX with 4 speakers and the 1.1SE with 6 speakers - as standard.

http://www.kia.co.uk/picantoappearanceandaudio.asp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
For Indonesia market, 2 models available. GLS model comes with electric side mirror while the standard comes with manual-adjust side mirror.

Regards,
Otto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! U are all wonderful!

Too bad we can't get the electric ones as standard...... Cassette is way too jurasic these days..... will do that away with some reall cool ICE once the car is in my hand!

Have a nice day! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Originally posted by Ian@Dec 7 2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys! U are all wonderful!

Too bad we can't get the electric ones as standard...... Cassette is way too jurasic these days..... will do that away with some reall cool ICE once the car is in my hand!

Have a nice day! :lol:

I need the part number for the side mirrors with the electric motor inside. Then I can order them from a Kia parts store. Fitting should be easy.

Help anyone?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Here in S'pore also don'y come with electric side mirrors. :( as standard. It come with Kenwood single disk player (without mp3). Besides it got no airbag and ABS system also...... :blink:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top