Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm about to change my shock absorvers and also the springs. The only familiar brand I know of is Eibach. I found their Kit on the european catalog, but I'd like to ask you if anyone has had experiences with this kit.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have had Eibachs on my Spectra 5 since 06 when I first got my car. The ride quality is great considering you are lowering your car. The springs are progressive which means that they ride like stock springs but when you are really throwing your car around they show their performance potential. They are also designed to be used with the stock shocks so you don't have to worry about wearing them out with the performance springs. I got mine for 200 USD and it took me about 4 hours in a driveway to install them. I was also drinking beer with my brother-in-law while we did it. Your car will feel more responsive since your car will not bottom and lean towards the back as much since the springs are stiffer. The advertised drop numbers are conservative. They are more like 3.5cm front and 4.5cm for the rear.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bad news!! The Eibach dealer here in Chile called me. They do not have this in the country. If they had, according to hos catalog, they would cost 800,00 Usd streetprice in Santiago. I'll try to get them on the net or, just get new original springs....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts