Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi friends,,I was wondering if anyone has ordered the download for the Kias Service Manual that you can buy off Ebay. and if so how did it work and do you recommend it. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Service info (manuals)

I have payed to downloaded pdf files from a site that offered service manuals for my KIA and another car. IMO they were not worth buying. What I got was a file what someone tried to suck from web pages of a service manual for the car with free demo software. There is no index to it at all and many sections are missing. None of the links on the pages from section to section work. Most of the diagrams are unreadable because of the compression used to reduce the file size.

You just do not know what you will get from someone with hacked information. If you are looking for factory service information, check out the deal posted here: https://slickdeals.net/f/12477142-alldata-diy-for-one-year-12.95-through-1-9-2019

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
jolt2
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing