Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento, 2000 Mitsubishi Galant, 2009 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I noticed on two of the top level Tech package cars at my local dealer that they didn't have the LED Daytime Running Lights under the headlights but that the owners manual mentions them and says (if equipped). I thought with the Technology package that everything was included. Do they not come equipped with the LED DRL strip in the US? I mean Cmon if you have adaptive HID, why no DRL?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I believe DRLs are on Canadian cars only. None on my premium and tech either. I guess that goes along with the omission of the ventilated passenger seat also.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza SXL Smokey Blue/white
359 Posts
I had a 2012 Sorento and we were able to rig up a way to have DRL's I don't see a way to do this on the Cadenza as of yet. Could the lamp module in the front be different on US spec cars compared to CA cars or do you think it is a fuse issue.

Any Canadians have a fuse either inside the cabin or under the hood that is labeled DRL?

I have been looking on line and most reviews of this car say the car has DRL's not sure what the confusion is but clearly this car does NOT have them. I see many sights where you can order them but it would be hard to install I am guessing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts