1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I drive a 2004 Kia Sedona
We bought it a few months back trading in our 02 Chevy Venture
Does anyone know if the Sedona does good in the snow because I live in a hilly area where it snows and I wanted to know if it does good or not?

I also wrecked it a few weeks after purchasing it and I have to admit that it held up to its 5 star safety standards and I feel safe driving it.

I have only had it back 2 days from the shop but the repairs are flawless and it still drives supurbly
:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, we just had about 40" of snow here in Massachusetts, south of Boston. My Kia Sedona Ex seems to work ok in the snow. I've had to plow thru a couple of nasty, slushy leftover mounds from a snowplow and got thru ok. If you go slow & steady, the wheels find traction and go. Of course, a lot of common sense is helpful also. Best of luck driving in this weather. :blink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes the Sedona is great in snow I live in central Mass. Usa Snow contry and I've had all kinds of cars, vans, The Sedona is about the best I think the heavey motor helps. Its right over the axal for good traction. It does tend to spin if you give it to much gas, but I drop it in low and ease on the peddle and it moves nice. I like the 15" tries even though there cheap KOHO the get good traction. I've been on some really bad unplowed roads with no problems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Works great in the snow in Canada (West Coast). Much better than the older 94 Caravan we had. Feel very comfortable driving it on the snowy passes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts