Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help please! So I changed the center support bearing on my dad’s 06 sorento and when I go unto installing the driveshaft back, the support bearing housing doesn’t match up with the mounting bracket. Any ideas what’s causing it to not align correctly???!

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,981 Posts

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,981 Posts
Help please! So I changed the center support bearing on my dad’s 06 sorento and when I go unto installing the driveshaft back, the support bearing housing doesn’t match up with the mounting bracket. Any ideas what’s causing it to not align correctly???!
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your User Account/Profile

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

UPDATE: Vehicle Information

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
I now drive a 2003 S-10 Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,453 Posts
Without a video or pic my suggestion would be to rotate the mount 180 degrees.
Otherwise we need pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts