Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
KIA RIO II (JB) - 1.5 CRDi (110Hk) DIESEL 2007
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello Kia forum members

i would like to request your help one more time.

please anyone can guide me with DriveShaft for Kia Rio 2007 (CHASSIS NUMBER KNEDE244286296431)

i had to order this part buy there is some confusion and i am finding alot of difficulty finding this spare part.

i had a chat with the customer service of autodoc.dk and they said my spare part OEN NUMBER is 495001G510 (for Front Left) but then don't have this part available and this OEN 495001G511 won't fit into my car, below is a site which says these are same numbers and will fit into my car. i am very confused please if anyone could guide. (my car has been in garage for over two months now because of this very spare part your help will make move go around in my personal ride.

here is the site which says these OEN are the same. ( 495001G510, 495001G511)

https://prom.ua/p40390788-privod-dlya-kia.html which says these numbers are for the same spare part

·
Registered
2010 Kia Rio LX
68 Posts
Try CARiD or Rockauto. I've gotten spare parts for my 2010 Rio LX and a Camry XLE from both with good results. They both have ways of entering the specific part for your specific car to find the correct part. I bought a driver's side CV axle for the Rio last year from CARiD to replace the one I ruined trying to remove a stuck hub. Has worked out great so far.

Btw what you're actually looking for is a CV axle, which on a Rio are asymmetric, meaning there's a right and left-hand version, of different lengths and composition. A drive shaft is what transmits power from the engine to the rear differential in a rear or 4-wheel vehicle, which the Rio doesn't have. A CV axle connects the front differential to either front-side hub assembly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts