Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:huh: I am thinking of purchasing a Sorento in the near future but am not sure which of the local dealers has a good reputation. Does anyone have any information or experience of this UK main dealer in Hampshire?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pete don't know if you have a branch of Bramwell Kia down there but i have just
got a Sportage from them. very good service , and good feedback from other people who have delt with different branches around the Northwest.
Best of luck ...Ste.....................................................................................

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi,

I bought my Sorento XE CRDI auto from Dover garage in May of this year and would like to say the sales staff are friendly enough and say all the right things, the problem like all car dealers is, once you've made your choice, paid the money and taken delivery, you are at the mercy of how good your particular vehicle is and how knowledgable the after sales and service department are in fixing any problems.
Dover garage in all honesty are trying their best, but with regard to sorting my current problem with poor fuel economy and a noisy engine, I am not particularly happy.
I am probably being to harsh on them, but having paid out 19k for a car that has turned out to be much heavier on fuel than it should be and (in my opinion) has a had a problem with the engine from the day I took delivery you can probably understand my disappointment.
There are lots of satisfied Sorento owners on the KIA forum and I think I probably have been unlucky with mine, Hopefully you will not be as dissappointed with your purchase as I currently am.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts