Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Kia Ceed ecodymics 1.6 diesel
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, We bought this car a few days ago. Very pleased with it apart from the stereo fault. I’ve got it booked into the garage next week to get them to look at this but am asking for help here in case it’s something obvious we can fix ourselves. The stereo is working but only plays through the tweeters (treble?) small speakers. No noise coming out of any big door speakers. Have fiddled with all the system controls. There doesn’t seem to be a separate fuse for those speakers? Are there any wiring diagrams out there? Suggestions welcome! Thanks

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
10,981 Posts
Being out of warranty, I suggest that you take it to a auto-elec shop, or a stereo fitment shop, ...not the dealership service center.

·
Registered
2010 Kia Ceed ecodymics 1.6 diesel
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Being out of warranty, I suggest that you take it to a auto-elec shop, or a stereo fitment shop, ...not the dealership service center.
Thanks, we’re taking it to a local garage not dealership. Just putting it on here in case we’d missed something easy to fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts