Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Kia Rondo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I'm curious if the 2007 Rondo has lights that turn on automatically, day or night.

If so, I'm curious if this feature is mentioned in the owner's manual (before I purchase one used off the internet).

Thanks in advance for any responses.

JC

·
Registered
2007 Kia Rondo
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, Ron1004. I apologize for not following decorum. I didn't read the rules nor do I own a Kia. I'm trying to help a client who was hit by an 18 wheeler. The trucker is claiming my client's lights weren't on (which is BS) so I wanted to pick the collective brain of the forum becuase nothing else online was giving me an answer. (Her car is long totaled and gone).

If you need to remove, I understand. But if someone knows, it would help out my client. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,898 Posts
Hi all.

I'm curious if the 2007 Rondo has lights that turn on automatically, day or night.

If so, I'm curious if this feature is mentioned in the owner's manual (before I purchase one used off the internet).

Thanks in advance for any responses.

JC
It will turn on automatically if the switch is selected to "auto", which you'll have no way of confirming now.

·
Registered
Kia Carens 2007
61 Posts
My European Carens 2007 has automatic lights just for the dark, during the daylight I have to turn them on manually.

You don't have to purchase the manual, it can be downloaded online.

·
Registered
2007 Rondo and 2000 Tacoma
111 Posts
If by “automatic lights” you mean, lights that sense darkness and turn on by themselves, then NO.

If you leave the headlight switch in the on position, they will shut off automatically when the engine is turned off and come back on when the car is started again.

Also there are no daytime running lights on the 2007 in the U.S.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts