Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio 1.6L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My throttle body boot is old and cracking and the heat in AZ will definitely melt the tape I put on it as a temp fix to get a good seal. I want to just put a cold air tube and filter on it but the placement of the M.A.F. sensor I think will be a problem since it is bolted on to the stock air box. Does anyone have a manufacturer or a way that they can suggest this be done?
Thnks

Also If you know of a place that has the throttle body/MAF boot??
I've looked around a bit and they all seem to not stock them anymore. I'm trying not to have to go to the pull-apart in 120 degree weather.

Attachments

·
Administrator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
12,453 Posts
TRAVIDIOUS was smart enough to detect a scam attempt like the one described in the below thread, with a small variation that they no longer attempt the first contact in the open forum.

A scammer GODFIRST1 ( [email protected] ) joined, made one trivial post, then went to PM's to put Trav in touch with his scammer mate his email address found in his profile, asking for Zelle type payment.

Whenever making it know that you are looking to make a purchase, be alert for the scammers.

Scammer ALERT for all those that advertise Want to Buy !!!!!!!! | Kia Forum (kia-forums.com)

Rectangle Font Screenshot Multimedia Number

His post was deleted at first waiting for him to respond to the request to complete his profile details.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Rio 1.6L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its really crappy that hes using God's name in vain. Real great guy right there that will be judged by that God when it comes his time!

·
Administrator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
12,453 Posts
To counter these spammers using PM's, the forum owners have implemented a new requirement that newcomers need 5+ forum posts before they may use PM's.

Reactions: TRAVIDIOUS
1 - 4 of 4 Posts