Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Forte FE 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have A 2019 Forte FE
I am looking for manuals and wiring diagrams for this car, anyone have any idea where to get these? Please don't say kiatechinfo.com I've been there and paid for 3 day access, there are no actual manuals or full diagrams there.
Thanks,
Stuoutlaw

·
Registered
2015 Kia Sportage
28 Posts
Look online for a chiltons auto repair book for that model. Might even be available in an auto parts store.

·
Registered
Kia Forte FE 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually called and emailed chiltons and haynes and both said there isn't enough interest for them to make manuals for these cars

·
Registered
2017 Sportage EX
177 Posts
I have A 2019 Forte FE
Please don't say kiatechinfo.com I've been there and paid for 3 day access, there are no actual manuals or full diagrams there.
Thanks,
Stuoutlaw
I think you're partially correct. There is no single Service Manual or Electric Troubleshooting Manual to download from the site. For my 2017 Sportage I downloaded I don't know how many individual items over the 3 day period. I also downloaded Service Bulletins, accessory instructions, DTC procedures, Pitstops, and a few other items. When my 3 day access was up I took several days to organize all the downloads into my own personal set of manuals. It was time consuming, but I have enough information now that I've been able to tell the dealer's service department where to look for a problem they couldn't easily diagnose.

·
Registered
Kia Forte FE 2019
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2019 and I literally spent hours looking at the site there was nothing on there except like two or three things that would be covered under warranty or I wouldn't mess with it anyway without the newer scan tools available

1 - 7 of 7 Posts