Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://youtu.be/mZe2_NuOGoE

Have you ever gotten a girl using solely your car? I personally haven't, but I found that its definitely better to have a nice car than a beater.

What do you guys think?

Also, if you've been successful getting a girl using solely your car. Let's hear some stories!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Kia Stinger 2018
3 Posts
I have tried it and succeeded :)
It depends on both the car and the character of the person.
P.S. Just saw the date...

·
Registered
Caribou, Otter, Buffalo
2,695 Posts
Only the mindless one will take the bait, like fishing... The bigger/shinier the bait, the bigger the fish..

... Philip

·
Registered
2013 Forte Koup SX; 2012 Kia Sorento SX; 2012 Kawasaki Z1000
1,007 Posts
bikes are more successful as i have experienced.., for cars any nice 2 door they like..

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio 5, 2012 MB C300, 2007 MB CLK Cabrio, 2006 Jeep Liberty, 2014 HD Ultra Limited
13 Posts
I used to drive a Scion xB. Quite the show car. When my wife drove it, she was constantly hit on by many. When I drove it, yes... it was fun turning people down. I got a few phone numbers. Even had a local club ask if I would park my car up front and run the lights. I can't post links or images yet (low post count) but just do a google image search for xb rusty razor. That was my ride. I can't remember which month it was... but it was in Heavy Hitters.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 2013 BMW K1600 GTL
11,081 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX V-6
141 Posts
No, but my wife caught me with her 1980 'Vette!

Chevette.

I was quite the catch!

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio 5, 2012 MB C300, 2007 MB CLK Cabrio, 2006 Jeep Liberty, 2014 HD Ultra Limited
13 Posts
@spr0k3t
LOL

Don't see you in that search !!!
I can post pics now... so here's the xB I had.

There were a few more things I had done to it before it was done (pushed out the back wheels 1.5", did a -1 camber front and back, lowered it even further with air). The way it sat in the photo, you couldn't turn a pop can sideways without hitting it. Just that is one of the magazine shots.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had some really cool cars but none of them have been chick magnets. I don't think most women are attracted to guys because of the cars they drive (unless they're motor-heads -- which would be a good sign).

·
Registered
Sportage LX AWD 2014, Forte LX+ 2014
656 Posts
Just think where you are in life and professionally, improving those two will get you much more than nice car and girls.

·
Registered
Sedona 2019
55 Posts
Yes. But only minivans get women. The Sedona is a veritable chick magnet.
>:D

·
Registered
2017 AWD Sportage SX - Black / Beige
2,012 Posts
https://youtu.be/mZe2_NuOGoE

Have you ever gotten a girl using solely your car? I personally haven't, but I found that its definitely better to have a nice car than a beater.

What do you guys think?

Also, if you've been successful getting a girl using solely your car. Let's hear some stories!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all the time man,....wife , daughter, grand daughter, daughter in law.....its going on all the time here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts