Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://youtu.be/mZe2_NuOGoE

Have you ever gotten a girl using solely your car? I personally haven't, but I found that its definitely better to have a nice car than a beater.

What do you guys think?

Also, if you've been successful getting a girl using solely your car. Let's hear some stories!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used to drive a Scion xB. Quite the show car. When my wife drove it, she was constantly hit on by many. When I drove it, yes... it was fun turning people down. I got a few phone numbers. Even had a local club ask if I would park my car up front and run the lights. I can't post links or images yet (low post count) but just do a google image search for xb rusty razor. That was my ride. I can't remember which month it was... but it was in Heavy Hitters.

·
Super Moderator
9,494 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
@spr0k3t
LOL

Don't see you in that search !!!
I can post pics now... so here's the xB I had.

There were a few more things I had done to it before it was done (pushed out the back wheels 1.5", did a -1 camber front and back, lowered it even further with air). The way it sat in the photo, you couldn't turn a pop can sideways without hitting it. Just that is one of the magazine shots.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had some really cool cars but none of them have been chick magnets. I don't think most women are attracted to guys because of the cars they drive (unless they're motor-heads -- which would be a good sign).

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
https://youtu.be/mZe2_NuOGoE

Have you ever gotten a girl using solely your car? I personally haven't, but I found that its definitely better to have a nice car than a beater.

What do you guys think?

Also, if you've been successful getting a girl using solely your car. Let's hear some stories!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all the time man,....wife , daughter, grand daughter, daughter in law.....its going on all the time here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts