Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Rondo EX Prem.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a repair manual for 2010/2011 Rondo?
My usual source for manuals doesn't carry one for the Rondo.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
welcome to the forum with your first posting, not sure exactly what info you you need but not a standard repair manual but you can get most repair info details from KGIS, for free, just register with your email and password and all info on any model of Kia sold in the US is available to you. I've been using it for over five years and provides great info.

Yes the Rondo info is on there even though it was discontinued in the US for the 2010 model year.
It works best with IE but limited use with Firefox and Chrome.

https://www.kiatechinfo.com/Index.asp

·
Registered
2011 Kia Rondo EX Prem.
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DIY Manual

Thanks for the reply and the info. I was always used to buying Haynes or Chilton repair manuals but neither carry manuals for the Rondo. I guess everything now is digital on the internet.
Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
07 rondo ex-v6 7seat, leather,sunroof.infinity 10 spkr audio,09 honda fit sport 5sp.
125 Posts
Thanks for the reply and the info. I was always used to buying Haynes or Chilton repair manuals but neither carry manuals for the Rondo. I guess everything now is digital on the internet.
Thanks again for your help.
I couldn't get one in 07 for this thing/doesn't surprise me now you STILL can't get one.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts