Kia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sorento PHEV on order 1/14/22
83 Posts
Ordering a new Kia and looking at the OEM options page attached.

Is there a parts source for Kia, that's not full msrp? I found 1 but 2% off isn't very exciting.

I have found one. Think it ships from Korea. Also as an FYI....I think a lot of people have been doing an aftermarket tow hitch and saving some money. $475 is pretty steep for one when you dont need a heavy duty hitch.

·
Registered
Shopping for a 2023 Kia Sorento SX-P PHEV
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate your reply.

Some of this stuff is really hard to find. I get what interior lighting is, but hard to find any details.

Does it light up front and rear, adjustable, colors etc?

$450? How nice it must be for that price.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
764 Posts
Appreciate your reply.

Some of this stuff is really hard to find. I get what interior lighting is, but hard to find any details.

Does it light up front and rear, adjustable, colors etc?

$450? How nice it must be for that price.
It will be a huge pain to install an OEM interior lighting kit. Just get an OPT7 ($49.99) kit from Amazon.

Amazon.com: OPT7 Aura Interior Car Lights LED Strip Kit-16+ Smart-Color, Soundsync, Door Assist, Show Patterns, and Remote-Accent Underdash Footwell Floor, 4pc Single Row : Automotive

·
Registered
Shopping for a 2023 Kia Sorento SX-P PHEV
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply.

I did a little browsing and the light kits as well as lighted door rocker panel covers are roughly $50-100 and you just wire in each side, or plug into an open USB.

I kind of like the idea of customizable rocker. This is just a sample, yesterday I found one that you customize it with whatever you want. Mac Daddy, Go Avalanche, whatever you want.

I can't believe the cost of OEM on those seemingly trinket like items.

So far, I have not found a "discount" Kia parts source and I have for every car I've owned, including a Benz.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts