Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon Stage 3, 2011 Kia Sportage LX FWD (CW)
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have for sale a mint condition Directus Navigation TD43 Touch rear view mirror with integrated touch screen LCD Navigation and Bluetooth...it also accepts a backup camera and will switch automatically to rear view when in reverse gear when wired for it.

I performed the install on my 2011 Kia Sportage and the steps have been documented here:

http://www.kia-forums.com/3g-2011-sportage/64648-tutorial-installation-directus-td43touch-rear-view.html

Selling the unit becuase we just went to a in dash touch screen dvd player, the Pioneer AVH-8400BH

It includes the mirror, all the wiring and the mount that should fit all late model Kia/Hyundais along. you can also contact Directus and buy the mount for other cars at a pretty cheap cost.

Here are the details for the piece:

TD43TOUCH | Car Navigation systems, connected car products, Total Vehicle Technologies,

Condition of the units:

1. the mirror itself is in like new condition
2. The wires are all intact, the only modification i did was to solder the two video inputs into one, so when i hook up a backup camera to it, i can not only see the image in reverse gear, but also normal driving, incase i am towing something behind me. all that wires are still there...simple 4 wire hook up, constant power, constant ground, accessory turn on, and reverse wire signal, along wtih the BT mic and GPS antenna
3. does NOT come with a camera, but any standard backup camera will work with the unit
4. SD card loaded with a relatively old nav software, you can download the newest software at: http://www.naviextras.com/
5. Verified to be in full working condition

Retail on the unit and the mount is about $1000.

selling it for $450 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, canada, HI and Alaska please PM me for cost.

over the last year and a half it has never gotten us lost, a nice and subtle way to get BT, Nav and backup camera screen all in one.

Cheers.

Bing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts