1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
First off, a quick intro.
I`m from Stockholm, Sweden.
I`m just under thirty and I bought my Picanto EX last september.
Despite it being marketed in Europe as a girls car, I`m a guy. At least when I checked last time.
Right, my question.
When I browse this forum I come across some different models for the Picanto, ie. EX, LX and SE.
I think I know roughly what the difference is between the EX and the LX but what is the SE?
And are there any other models out there?
Cheers
/jearom

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Various markets have different markings.
For the UK theres GS, LX and SE
GS is basic model, 1.0 litre engine, front electric windows, 2 speaker stereo, black grill and rubbing strips.
LX is next step up, with body coloured grill, electric mirros and windows, 4 speaker stereo, air conditioning, remote central locking with alarm.
SE is top spec, adds onto the LX with Alloy wheels, side skirts, rear spoiler, and 6 speaker stereo, and slightly different trim.

In the UK they've just announced a new S spec Picanto, for below the GS, not sure what it's got/not got yet, although there have been rumours of dropping the SE model here.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
12 Posts
I'm from Croatia and I've bought my Picanto last month. I have an LX version but I have only front electric windows and mirrors aren't electric. I have only 2 speakers and don't have remote central locking and no alarm. How come?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts