Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my first post here.
My wife and I have just put a deposit down on our first KIA after test driving one yesterday here in the UK. A Sedona LE with dealer fitted DVD player.
Hope it does'nt disappoint :D

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Those DVD players are great to fit!

Take a disc with you to check it works before you drive off, there was a batch of players that kept blowing fuses, they should all have been changed by now but you never know!

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ta for the advice will do!

Have had a fair share of dealer problems in the past (Not KIA) so will be testing everything before it leaves the showroom.

Fortunate in the knowledge that my dad has had 2 Sportages from this dealer with very few problems and the two that I know about (carp radio & paint pealing wheel rack) was sorted with no hassle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by 54FLX@Sep 6 2004, 04:29 PM
Hi all my first post here.
My wife and I have just put a deposit down on our first KIA after test driving one yesterday here in the UK. A Sedona LE with dealer fitted DVD player.
Hope it does'nt disappoint :D
I bought myself an optima and went back 1 month later and got my wife a fully loaded sedona with dvd player. Zero regrets. I love my optima and she and the three kids adore the sedona. We will need to upgrade the sedona tires though as they stink for traction. E

1 - 5 of 5 Posts