Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinkin about puttin some kind of decal on the sides of my Sorento. But I don't really know what would look good on it. I don't wanna just go out and buy a set and put it on and then find out that it looks like crap. Anyone have any opinions?

·
Registered
Sorento XS
24 Posts
Yup, don't do it !
The vehicle is a class act - do you really want to make it look like a Suzuki ? :blink:

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts
www.ebay.com best prices anywhere. they arent really called decals they are called graphics... decals are the little ones that usually show a maker of something.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Don't do it. Apart from ruining the lines, it will be obvious that it's not a factory option and may affect resale price.

Personally, I would never have a car with after market decals etc and would even like to remove my dealer labels.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,124 Posts
graphics decals dont hurt the value. They are not stickers that ruin paint... They come off as easy as they go on..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well for one thing i'm not asking if i should or shouldn't do it. i want to do it. it's my sorento and i'll do what i want with it. and just like 1fastkia said you can take them off very easily. the purpose of this topic is to ask for opinions on a side "graphic" that would look nice on my sorento not to ask if it should be done. :blink: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i was kinda thinkin about that but just not sure what exactly to go with. i don't want anything to big that would just not look right

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also wanted to put decals but same predicament I don't whether its going to look good or not. Currently looking for a program or a site that features the ability of Need for Speed Underground (car customization). No luck as of yet.

Anyway, I was playing around with MS PAINT and came up with this. Pretty crude but a least you get an idea. :grin: [attachmentid=885]

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@May 24 2005, 12:12 PM
graphics decals dont hurt the value. They are not stickers that ruin paint... They come off as easy as they go on..
What looks good to one person might look crap to another. I think that they look silly, but if that is your choice do it.

·
Registered
2003 EX 4 x 4
196 Posts
After market stickers are ALWAYS cheesy and white trashy lookin...avoid at all costs. Stick to the original look, much much classier than any sticker.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts