Kia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any body recommend a dealer they have used near Birmingham or anywere in the midlands area?
I am thinking of buying a sorento but i have a serious mis- trust of dealers.
:(
Many Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bit of a trek from the midlands but Perrys at Preston are spot on.Bought my sorento from another dealer but now use perrys for servicing and anything else.
Tom

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try Bridge street motors oakengates Telford. I bought there and have found the service excellent. Small dealership personal service 01952 610 999 ask for the owner or salesman David, both are keen to deal and a bit fed up that KIA have opened a much larger (impersonal) multi dealership in Telford (Furrows, ford, mazda,etc).

Tell them where you saw the recomendation and that Malcolm Cook (silver sorento 3.5xs) said hello!

;) :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got our Sorento from Hughes Garages, Halesowen. First class dealership, great service department. Your actually treated like your a customer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If its not too far for you to travel, try MK KIA (Milton Keynes) located at Stony Stratford on the A5 Telephone 01908 265444, you will find them all very efficient and friendly

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi, I got my Sedona from Perry's in Preston - no other dealer seemed to be able to match their price, but as I live in the black country I use Hughes Garages in Halesowen - as a previous poster said, I think they are very good and have dealt with my servicing and warranty stuff very well. http://www.kiacarsonline.info/index.html

·
Registered
2006 Kia Cerato
11 Posts
just for your information - there is only one kia dealership in the UK -

Kia At Horwich this is the only one that is owned and run by kia

its because they have a large office cmplex just behind them

location is m61 - horwich turn off and look for sign to middlebrook center (2 min off motorway

very close to bolton wanders football club

p.s. Arnald Clark has just open a Kia delearship in liverpool

got my cerato from them (collect it in a week)

:banana:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts