I would suggest a pro kiagirl:cat:​
The car is to nice for a driveway special​
:banana:

·
Registered
2004 Optima, 2009 G8, 1986 Capri
192 Posts
Lookin Good !!!!!!!

Do you plan on re-badging or just removing these ??

You can use fishing line or interior trim tools to remove these.......You want to make sure it is warm out and they have been in the sun (makes it easier) or you can use a hair-drier.

·
Registered
91eagletsi-06optima
86 Posts
Removing will be easy, but most likely you will be left with and indent.​
Just saying :)

·
Registered
07 Optima 2.4L
109 Posts
Hi, you could always re-badge,which really doesn't take too much time, with those excellent, simple and elegant Korean K badges, looking much like the flowing Lexus L symbol, and so much more cool than those glaring and irritating capital letters K-I-A. I personally like the simplified K, but eventually chose to go with Autoria's eye-catching 3-D acrylic gold-over-black Tigris Tiger emblems, for steering wheel, wheel centers and front and rear badges for my Optima, just to be a little different. Instructions and ordering sizes are provided.

TIGRIS 3.0 Front/Rear emblem SET FOR KIA OPTIMA , 3D~! | eBay

·
Registered
3 Posts
go towww.koreanautoimports.com for different badges for your Optima. They have many types and the best are the "Blenthim" badges. I have them on front and rear and all wheels. Also on steering wheel. No one has a clue what the car is.
KAI is cheap and fast delivery. Very helpful as well.
Use a hair dryer to soften the original badge clue and then ease the old badges off using dental floss, fishing line or nylon cord. It is easy. Use rubbing alcohol to remove excess glue and then reapply new badges which are pre fitted with Industrial 3 M tape. they will never fall off.
Good luck. Suggest also you avoid stuff on Ebay as it is inferior quality.
FYI, I also removed the Optima badge and fitted the original Korean K5 badge - confuses all who look at the car.

·
Registered
2K13 Forte SX Lux yada yada yada...
147 Posts
Grab some floss or fine fishing string and start de-glueing by rubbing the line underneath the badge back and forth. Eventually it will free itself. Grab yourself some K-emblems 2nd generation 3D. You do not want to fill in the gap. Big mess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts