Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Sorento EX T-GDI
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rid of “Sorento” and the trim and engine decal badges, then applied new Kia overlays inspired by the new Kia logo which ours don’t use. Front, back, and steering wheel have the domed vinyl stickers over the badges.

·
Registered
2008 Nissan Rogue
3 Posts
I really like the new logo -- it makes it look much more futuristic. That's a sticker over the dome in your picture?

·
Registered
2016 Sorento EX 2.0T AWD
1,567 Posts
Looks cleaner. Although I like the new badge's actual colours. There are some available already.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento EX T-GDI
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks cleaner. Although I like the new badge's actual colours. There are some available already.

Those are actual badges though. You’d have to remove the factory ones. For our black car though the ones we got are nice. Blend in with the black

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorento S AWD
22 Posts
looks nice! where'd you order from?

What did you use to pry out the badges?

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorrento Hybrid EX Aurora Black, 2016 Kia Soul +
4 Posts
Thanks Jasper!
Picked up a Black Ex Hybrid a couple of weeks ago and just ordered those.
Looks Sharp!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento EX T-GDI
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks nice! where'd you order from?

What did you use to pry out the badges?
My wife got them from Etsy. They are vinyl overlays. No prying. Just careful application

·
Registered
2021 Kia Sorrento Hybrid EX Aurora Black, 2016 Kia Soul +
4 Posts
401B2B3A-2AFE-48C5-8985-07825C3E4896.jpeg

I am going to ditch the dealer plate frames as well, found these On Amazon for under $10.
I will probably leave the EX Hybrid badge on though.

·
Registered
Black 2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige FWD
2 Posts
Got rid of “Sorento” and the trim and engine decal badges, then applied new Kia overlays inspired by the new Kia logo which ours don’t use. Front, back, and steering wheel have the domed vinyl stickers over the badges.
View attachment 118259
I purchased the same badges off of Etsy. I had a bit of trouble with the front badge overlay but still great. Love it because I dont feel like I am ruining the original one. Looks great on my car- dark badge, dark tints, dark rims- I think it looks very nice

·
Registered
2020 Sorento LX AWD
14 Posts
I purchased the same badges off of Etsy. I had a bit of trouble with the front badge overlay but still great. Love it because I dont feel like I am ruining the original one. Looks great on my car- dark badge, dark tints, dark rims- I think it looks very nice
Do you happen to have a link for them? Wondering if they will be the same fit for my 2020 Sorento

·
Registered
Black 2021 Kia Sorento SX-Prestige FWD
2 Posts
Do you happen to have a link for them? Wondering if they will be the same fit for my 2020 Sorento
Here you go! It has an option to enter your model & year. They take the different measurements into account.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts