Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my carnival has k&n filter, 2 kicker 15 inch solobaric L7s, american racing wheels w/ pirelli tires, 50-disc pioneer cd changer, i-pod w/ fm transmitter, my undercarriage is stockfull of neons which i can activate via various switches (1st switch sets off 6 blue neons; 2nd sets off 4 red neons; 3rd sets off 4 blue running light neons, and 4th 4 green running neons. my favoeite is combining the blue and green running neons. i installed all audio and electrical myself through years of trial and error. if you have any questions, there's a 2% chance i might know the answer. i like to drink beer. and my dream is to have a ford focus that booms and does 12s on the drag strip

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[attachmentid=697][attachmentid=698][attachmentid=699][attachmentid=700][attachmentid=702][attachmentid=703][attachmentid=704][attachmentid=706][attachmentid=707][attachmentid=708][attachmentid=709][]here are a few pics of my carnival. its hard to trick out rides here in the philippines because there are hardly any aftermarket supporters of kia rides. not so if you have a toyota, honda, nissan or mitsubishi.[attachmentid=691][attachmentid=692][attachmentid=693][attachmentid=694][][attachmentid=696]

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
WOW, you've really gone ALL out with your ride man! But what made you choose the Carnival over an Optima or a Spectra or even a Sorento? Just curious.. . Haven't seen a MANUAL mini van in YEARS! W3RD! :57:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the Philippines in 2002, the Carnival was the best Kia ride available. The Sorento was made available only early this year. The Optima or Spectra has never been made available. There's been an upsurge of Korean model cars the past couple of years so there should be a lot more great choices soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts