Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked online and did a search here but can not find any information about a Dashmat or something like that for the 2012 Ceed. Anyone know of any place that sells them?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like there is nothing like this for the Ceed.......

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
Try this site ,falcar.com/product.aspx?pid=1831758&cid=827, it is the only place I have seen it. A member of the forum had it....I think

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, but looks like that one is for a 2006 model, dash is different from my 2012. Also from the picture it looks like a UK car with right hand drive and mine is left drive.

·
Registered
Kia Proceed 1.4 EX
14 Posts
A friend of mine had one on his 07 proceed. That store is actually Maltese and to my knowledge they tailor make them.

Having said that, I would be wary about putting anything on the dashboard given that it houses the airbags and all. It's explicitly stated on the manual not to do any of that.

If you still want to do them, I think the only option would be to find someone who can tailor make them for you.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Having said that, I would be wary about putting anything on the dashboard given that it houses the airbags and all. It's explicitly stated on the manual not to do any of that.
Had not thought about that point, may be why they do not make one for my model. Not sure where the air bags are on mine, have to look and see.

·
Registered
KIA C'eed SW2 ecodynamic
64 Posts
if you look on the site, it is tailor made and it takes the air bags into consideration within the stitching.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you look on the site, it is tailor made and it takes the air bags into consideration within the stitching.
True but it is for a 2006 with right hand drive. My car is a 2012 left hand drive and nothing for my model is listed on that site. Thanks anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts