Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I ordered chrome step up bars from CustomSorento.com on the 3/6/05 cs said that they would send me an email to let me know when they would be dispatched on the 9th i recived an email to say that they have been sent to the Freight forwarding company and would be sent via Bax air. I have still not recived them i sent them an email two days ago and they said that they would send me a tracking number but thats all they sent was ( I apologize for the delay, I would have thought you'd receive the package by now. I'll look up your shipment information once again when I arrive to the office tomorrow) has anybody dealt with this company and if so how have you got on :(

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I have ordered from this site only once and I know if many people that have ordered from them. This is the first time I have heard of this happening to customsorento.com. Before this I have heard nothing but good things about them.
Good Luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered a couple of chrome accessories and got them in about a week with no problems at all. I've also heard nothing but the best about them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
:)
123PHIL ......... I have ordered several items from them & must admit the items do take a long time to arrive in the UK. I am still waiting on one item to be delivered, they have said it is out of stock & assure me they will send one direct from Korea ... will have to wait and see !!!!!

That said, it is NOT CustomSorento's fault but the mail system. :angry:

The proof of this was in the customs label attatched to the item that clearly stated the item had been despatched by them on the day they said. You have to take into account the time delay between us + the fact they are very busy.

Send them another e.mail, & ask for James. He has dealt with all my queries very well & I am sure he will do the same for you. They are very helpful when asked but because all our chat with them is via the net it makes for very annoying problems, both our end & theirs !!

Cheers

Mark from Hereford, UK
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all just had reply from james at CustomSorento asking me to put an amendment to my original topic i did put the date as 3/6/05 as james informed me in the good old us of a this is the 6th of march 2005 but in the uk it means the 6th day of june 2005 sorry for any confusion i may have caused to cs and will leave james to sort my bars out unless he wants me to go and collect them from cs in person as long as he pays for my air fair :grin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Oh man here in Puerto Rico we use the date as DD/MM/YYYY too! I hate it when the days are below the 13th, cause you never know if a company is using the US or the local format! :blink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I ordered some centercaps from James and he sent frequent E-mails since they were backordered. It took approximately 1 week longer than his original estimate but accutually arrived to day he sent me a mail that stated I should get them any time.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Sorento
34 Posts
I used them once and they told me they were sending by UPS but it was really USPS. In any event, I waited longer but got what I wanted. Best of luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts