Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
I was there yesterday to drool...I'm going to order Angel Eyes in the next couple of days...so word to all if anyone did this mod...I would love some info (how to make them stay, wiring, drilling if needed but hopefully not because I will cry) and I gonna paint the inside black and take out the orange reflector so any help will be much appreciated or even moral support is welcomed :D

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
19 Posts
Project03 is definately the person to talk to about painting the headlight housings black Lxedition. I am still building up the courage to crack mine open to do the same...especially sinc my kia dealer recently replaced my headlights due to the clearcoat chipping on them. Good luck and go for it man! :thumbsup:

Still love your Sorie bro! :p

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento EX V6
198 Posts
Oh yeah Project03 has my back for sure man...I already have a detailed instruction set from him. I will be doing a DIY on the whole project...I have a digital voice recorder and digtial camera so I'll be talking myself through the whole thing so I can type it up later.

I need to take them apart regardless because there is a hazy film on the inside that I can longer take looking at and KIA won't replace them, my dealer claims there is nothing wrong with them...I will show him what's wrong with them when I take a before and after photo! and then show him what the lights on the sorie should be :D

Thank for the nice comments, can't wait to see your's all jacked up and rollin' high!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts