Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Chevy Kodiak, 2006 V Rod, 2006 325 BMW, wife rocks a lifted 2004 Grand Cherokee.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for some spring cleaning! I'm sitting a bunch of custom build parts I took out of the project Forte' and they need a new home so here they are:

Massive custom sub enclosure-I know not many people out there are willing to go this crazy and give up back seat but if that's you I have just the enclosure for you! This box takes the place of the rear seat in a 4 door Forte', houses 4 12" subs and hammers!!!! Due to the size and weight shipping is a challenge for this I can deliver with in a semi-reasonable distance to MD and I do travel all over at times so we might be able to work something out. Enclosure only, does not include subwoofers. Its complete with the custom sides to trim into OEM panels. Willing to let it go a great price $400 OBO needs to go taking up a ton of space in my trailer.

Custom door pods with tweeter mount-Pair (left and right) of front lower door pods housing a 6 1/2" Infinity Kappa mid bass and custom tweeter pod with matching Infinity Kappa tweeter. Since the tweeter is flushed into the pod I these can be only sold as complete set with speakers. These can be packaged and shipped-$175

Custom center channel-Pod that will snap in and replace OEM top center dash piece allowing you add a 6 1/2" coax speaker, few small chips but in excellent shape, no speaker just pod-$45

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 Chevy Kodiak, 2006 V Rod, 2006 325 BMW, wife rocks a lifted 2004 Grand Cherokee.
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More images of the woofer enclosure and center pod. Also forgot to list the amp rack shown here, no amps just rack. Make offer, again large so shipping will be tough, need to make arrangements to deliver/pick up etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced pricing...anyone? Need this stuff gone to make room for next project build...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lowered prices again....these awesome parts need to go...I know someone on here needs some upgrade tunes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts