Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a little late to the party with these images, I actually just found this forum which is sad as I have already returned the car to Kia but I'm in the works of another project for this season....having said that here's a few shots of the custom Forte' from last season.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,838 Posts
I love the green and silver lines. They make the car look completely different.
I'm not into the "thumper" speakers or the MFRs ads. I would love to see just the paint job alone...as it really adds a lot to the car.. I can't get over the beautiful paint lines you did.
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks the car was built to be a copy of the race car so all the sponsor logos are identical and exactly located as they were on last season's Forte' Koups which kicked a$$ in Grand Am ST class. As for the system, that's what we do, some projects are heavy on woofers others just a single or double set up. The purpose was to be an attention grabber to promote partnerships between Kia, Kinetic Motorsports and Infinity by Harman. It not only thumped but would image really well and sound great with subs backed down. But so be it.

This season's project (Optima hopefully) will be a bit more tame in the woofer section. I've added a pic or two of the Koup at Kia Plant in Ga for reference point.

The really cool thing about the sliver which unfortunately you can't see in the pic is there are small Kia Koup logo's ghosted into it. Very cool design by the Kinetic guys.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
Muttdawg
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing