chat through our website 8am-5pm mountain time or 24/7 via facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sherwood-Automotive/248369786197

All the best!

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
I have been looking at those covers ever since I bought my Cee'd last year. Problem is they do not fit the 2012, only the 2007-2010 models. I would be happy with a set for my 2012 that had "KIA" or "CEED" on them; I would even be happy with just plain ones if they fit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking at those covers ever since I bought my Cee'd last year. Problem is they do not fit the 2012, only the 2007-2010 models. I would be happy with a set for my 2012 that had "KIA" or "CEED" on them; I would even be happy with just plain ones if they fit.
MGP does not produce covers specifically for the Ceed. However it's possible the OE caliper of the 12-13 Rio might be the same as the Ceed if you would like to try this.

Dave
KAI

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
MGP does not produce covers specifically for the Ceed. However it's possible the OE caliper of the 12-13 Rio might be the same as the Ceed if you would like to try this.

Dave
KAI
I looked into something like that when I first saw the covers. Compared the brake pads used on earlier Cee'd/i30 models with the current model, figured if they used the same pads it was the same caliper and would fit. There was several different calipers used on the rear of the models I looked at so I was hesateent about trying them. Did not try looking at the Reo, will do some comparrisons and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked into something like that when I first saw the covers. Compared the brake pads used on earlier Cee'd/i30 models with the current model, figured if they used the same pads it was the same caliper and would fit. There was several different calipers used on the rear of the models I looked at so I was hesateent about trying them. Did not try looking at the Reo, will do some comparrisons and see what happens. Thanks for the suggestion!
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Dave
KAI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts