Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Kia Sorento All Sorento models Curt Receiver Hitch - 2575+ Reviews on Curt Receiver Hitches + Free Shipping & Video Install Guides - CURT Class I, II, III, IV & V Colored Hitches

I get emails from AutoAnything with discount codes and thought I would share this with yall: CODE: EAG1315 (15% off $99).
I plan to use it to buy the Curt trailer hitch. With discounts and free shipping its about $115. So if you plan to get one heres a great opportunity to get one for cheap!! :D

CURT Receiver Hitches
Class III Round Tube Hitch - Exposed
Color/StyleBlack/Receiver Hitch Only
Vehicle2014 Kia Sorento
SubmodelAll Sorento models
AutoAnything SKU3851780
Part Number13152

·
Registered
2014 Sorento SXL
41 Posts
I have this hitch and it's awesome. A snap to install with 2 people and doable with just one.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally got my Paypal account to work. Just ordered my hitch! 114.75 shipped!

Better get them as 8/21 is the last day for the discount!!! :sunce:

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow that was FAST SHIPPING!! Ordered on 8/20 and got it on 8/22!! Installed it in about 30mins (2 people). Considering how big the box was and how much it weighed, it was well worth the $115 spent

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,426 Posts
Wow that was FAST SHIPPING!! Ordered on 8/20 and got it on 8/22!! Installed it in about 30mins (2 people). Considering how big the box was and how much it weighed, it was well worth the $115 spent
So you work for this company??

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you work for this company??

Nope, just ordered lots of parts from them before (for the Optima). Good deals when you can find discount codes. Figured I'd pass the saving when the come around to fellow members who hasn't heard of them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts