Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought a new kia rio lx. I got it home & no cruise control. My 2010 had it. Can anyone tell me how I can get it done. I'm kind of annoyed at the dealer he said it had everything my 2010 had & more. Any suggestions....

·
Registered
06 Sedona LX, 06 Sedona EX, 14 Forte EX, 11 Sportage EX, 11 Forte 5-door SX, 15 K900 VIP+
1,143 Posts
There is a harness and a couple switches you have to replace. Costs roughly $140. It is very simple procedure!

·
Registered
13 Rio 5 EX Auto & 05 Crysler T&C & 52 Ford 8N
42 Posts
Go back to the dealer and raise merry *ell.
Of course they'll deny everything because that was only a 'verbal' - or maybe not, perhaps they'll make it up to you?
I'm not familiar w/ the 2010 - are u sure that's the only thing missing - and what are the "& more" . . . hey, maybe ask the dealer to detail them, eh?

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 // LX Clear White w/ Pwr Pkg
83 Posts
How did you not notice that it didnt have it when you were at the dealership? I also have an LX with Power Package, no CC. However I did just order the CC kit as noted in the other thread.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
Hi I just bought a new kia rio lx. I got it home & no cruise control. My 2010 had it. Can anyone tell me how I can get it done. I'm kind of annoyed at the dealer he said it had everything my 2010 had & more. Any suggestions....
but it depends which 2010 model you had, but then as was mentioned how would you not miss it when you test drove the vehicle - its not exactly an hidden feature :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts