Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have narrowed my search to a Kia cars, I can afford only a used one.
Which model would you recommend me to get as the best? And I want to know what mileage is ok for a used one.
And I don't know a good dealer and my friend suggested to check http://www.coloradokiaservice.com this website. Researched their offers, they are affordable, but still want more options to make proper comparison. Your feedbacks are appreciated.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
only you can decide what vehicle to get unless we know you personally. You know all the vehicles in the Kia lineup, you decide what works best for your requirements and pocketbook.

We also don't know where you are located in order for any member to recommend a dealer. A Kia dealer has certain procedures to go through in order to sell there used vehicles, and can also can provide the back ground and service history which is important. It may have been from a one-owner that has dealt only with that dealership.
Mileage on used will also reflect in the price, but there is no fix guide on that, again it would more depend on how well its been maintained and serviced rather than just going off the mileage.
Would also depend on how long you plan on keeping it too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts