Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 KIA PICANTO LX 1.1
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my Kia picanto lx 1.1 2006 coolant fan was working fan when travel from western Cape to Jhb fan did not switch on and car overheating red light came on when switching aircon on fan came on and when in Jhb i put diagnostic tool on and results was P0117 coolant temperature circuit low input . I changed the temperature sensor but fan now does'nt switch off .After erase code it cames back can someone give me advise where to look for fault please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi my Kia picanto lx 1.1 2006 coolant fan was working fan when travel from western Cape to Jhb fan did not switch on and car overheating red light came on when switching aircon on fan came on and when in Jhb i put diagnostic tool on and results was P0117 coolant temperature circuit low input . I changed the temperature sensor but fan now does'nt switch off .After erase code it cames back can someone give me advise where to look for fault please.
Check both wires for breaks along as much length as you can. Clean and blow out any connectors. Good luck. Keep us posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts