Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 XM Sorento EX AWD V6
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Iphone 4 and recently I have been repetedly getting a connection error on my Nav/Sat radio. It never happened before and I was wondering if it might have to do with my updated iOS. They seem to have coincided.

Is anyone else seeing this issue. It tends to happen when I switch between Pandora and Ipod and vice versa.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6, '03 GSX-R600, '00 Nissan Maxima SE
150 Posts
My wife has the iphone 5 and it seems to connect fine so far, but we have UVO. Is there an update for the NAV/SAT units like there is for UVO? Maybe you need an update.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento EX 2012
109 Posts
One of the main reasons I am glad my Wife and I decided not to go with the nav sys on the Sorento and opted for a Dash mounted Garmin GPS. It has free map updates for life and it was only 260 bucks :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The maps are currently on sale for $99 at https://www.mapnsoft.com/us/kia/ , I think until the end of the year. There is some user interface updates there as well, and I actually like the changes.

Unfortunately, for me, they did not solve the IOS6 bluetooth problems I've been having...

·
Registered
2 Posts
By the way, is anyone else having problems answering calls through Bluetooth after upgrading to iOS6?

I can answer the call and hear the other side, but they can't hear me. I know the microphone works since I can use the navigation system fine, it just doesn't relay it to the phone properly.

I have tried deleting the bluetooth connection and resetting it, but that hasn't worked.

Any tips or opinions?

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento SX
80 Posts
I was told that even with the map update it doesnt change anything except the navigation and there will not be updates for anything else

1 - 8 of 8 Posts