Kia Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blink: Hello from China

I am considering buying an Oprius (Amanti ) here in Beijing. Buying a car here is difficult - you don't have the opportunity to see color choices, although you can order colors.

In anyone's opinion, what color does the Amanti look best in?

Thank you.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by larryrinaldi@Jun 19 2005, 01:30 AM
:blink: Hello from China

I am considering buying an Oprius (Amanti ) here in Beijing. Buying a car here is difficult - you don't have the opportunity to see color choices, although you can order colors.

In anyone's opinion, what color does the Amanti look best in?

Thank you.
First off.. Welcome to KIA-forums.com! :grin:

As for your current delemma,.. you can always go to the KIA website to see the different colors and see what it looks like.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I purchased my Amanti 19 months ago the only colors available were pearl white and some type of rose color. I selected the pearl while and have been very pleased with. It is very clean and attractive looking but if I were to do it again I would go with the charcoal grey which was the color of my Infiniti Q45....grey is very classy indeed :beer: although it is going to take more detailing the darker color but given the time I spend maintaining my Amanti that would be ok............... :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
The pearl white on the Opirus is aweful. I did like it on the Amanti, though.
The difference is, overhere, with pearl white, you have to get it two-toned, with the bottom being gold..

I love the silver color, generally. However, the Opirus made an exception for me. I didn't like it in silver at all.

The black looks like an eggplant in the Sun :)

The Blue Ezmerald (my choice) was one of the nice colors among green, gold, and sky-blue. Its only draw-back is that I must wash the car daily! It's a dust magnet. I kind of regret not buying the sky-blue, but it wasn't available at the time of purchase. It's quite rare and high on demand.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! It may be too late to help you decide, but BLACK is the color I think the Amanti looks best in! Although you have to clean it more often, when it is clean, it is a BEAUTIFUL site to see!

Best Wishes'
the57spoons

·
Registered
28 Posts
Okay...since you asked...I own a carbon gray Amanti and I love that color. But the truth is, I think the most beautiful color available is the Dark Rose. That unique color is a special color for Amanti's only. I test drove one and it was going to be mine, except it had scratches on the driver's door under the molding. The dealer was very willing to repaint the door, but there was no way I was going to buy a new car that's been repainted. So I chose my second favorite color, the gray.
Pete

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
51 Posts
I like all of the exterior colors (at least the ones available here in the USA). To me the car is beautiful in all the exterior colors.

To me, the biggest difference is in the interior colors. I like the appearance of the lighter interior much better than the dark interior. (I think there are only two shades in the US.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well...well.

I like a car that I can have a deep shine. Light colors do not tend to show shine depth. I have a Colbalt Blue Amanti. I really like it. In the shade it looks black but in the sun....oh does she ever shine....deep shine too.

I use Meguiars products.

1st - Paint Cleaner
2nd - Polish
3rd - Carnuba Wax

I then use a sheep skin bonnet to give it a great luster. When dusty I use the old California Car Duster to give a quick once over and she looks great.

For slight dirt and rain spots I use the Meguiars Quick Detailer. In 15 minutes I give her a great new shine.

I only hand wash in the summer. I use the Meguiars Car Wash products that give it a luser once again.

Use guessed...I am a Clean Car Freak.

Meguiars also has an awesome 2 step leather treatment system and a shine detailer that works better than Armor All and is less greasy...smells better too.

Good luck with your color choice....just remember to keep your new baby clean.

Scott

·
Registered
9 Posts
msisain said:
hi my car is pearl white , i think it is the best colour . good luck . :)
I agree. Pearl white is the best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Speaking of colors, would you guys rather have it in two-tone or singe-tone?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I own a silver Amanti and it looks stylish and modern. However, I really like the look of charcoal gray and black. VERY NICE!

·
Registered
2004 Kia Amanti
33 Posts
I like the color of mine, Charcoal grey!! when it is polished good the metallic flakes look like they are dancing around. By the way do any other colors come with the carbon fiber trim that mine has??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts