Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 KIA Soul+ Alien Green
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a little fun those who own a KIA what color is it and what if any name have you given it?

My 2011 KIA Soul+ is the alien green color and hence I have named it "Alien" picked the name even before I bought it because I knew right away I was going to own this awesome car.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,537 Posts
2016 Kia Soul SX - Caribbean Blue. Sorry but I never name any vehicles I've ever owned.

·
Registered
2017 Forté 5 SX
93 Posts
For a little fun those who own a KIA what color is it and what if any name have you given it?

My 2011 KIA Soul+ is the alien green color and hence I have named it "Alien" picked the name even before I bought it because I knew right away I was going to own this awesome car.

2017 Kia Forté 5 Red - Dora (named for one of the redheads in Heinlein’s book: Time Enough for Love) all family vehicles have been named from characters in the book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Stonic 2018
15 Posts

Kia Stonic - Black. I have not named it but I should because Stonic is an utterly stupid name.

Take note Kia, you made a very nice car but gave it a silly name!

Attachments

·
Registered
Sportage EX Tech 2019
1 Posts
Storm's a' coming'

My Sportage is Storm Blue, a gorgeous grey blue that looks darker/more grey in cloudy weather than in the sun. I named the car Stormy. "Storm's 'a comin''" She's fantastic.

First car that was ever just mine (although it is really a family vehicle since I am now my parents' driver).

Totally suits me as I am an advocate and most things piss me off (my alter ego name is Ms. Aynn Throwpe). Had to fight to get the colour I wanted. First dealer tried to do a bait and switch after I purchased. Love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts