Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know the codes for my kia sephia.. I have tried everywhere I can think of.. Even the Kia shop here in Panama city said to go to google and type in engine codes and put in the make and model of my car but I just get all messed up.. and confused.. What do I do???

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,544 Posts
I need to know the codes for my kia sephia.. I have tried everywhere I can think of.. Even the Kia shop here in Panama city said to go to google and type in engine codes and put in the make and model of my car but I just get all messed up.. and confused.. What do I do???
Welcome to the forum.

Tell us what model and codes, and better still put your car details and location in your profile.

You can register free at KiaTech info and get the explanation for the codes, and lots more - see my sig for link.

·
Registered
1996 Kia Sephia GS
120 Posts
+1 on the kia tech info site.

Use the top bar to select your cars make/model/year and engine size.

Then you just hop on down to the part that tells you the codes, it even gives you step by step troubleshooting and fixes.

Your best bet is autozone, napa auto parts, o'reilys or something to get a free code scan, write them down and if your having that much trouble finding a code list online post here and someone will post what they are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts