Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to install climate control from a Cerato into a Spectra. I went to Kia's Intn'l site and found out the Cerato has many things my Spectra never even had the option of having. Things like MP3/6 disk head unit, climate control, rear fold down armrest, traction control, optional diesel.

What I would really like is the climate control and the MP3/6 disk changer. Anyone know where I can get these, and if it is possible to swap them in?

·
Registered
33 Posts
sure, with enough money, anything is possible.

If you really wanted to convert to climate control, it would litirally cost you thousands of dollars. It may seem outrageous, but by the time you buy the different dash trim, control board, temperature sensors (in and out), and the various wiring harnesses,etc. It all ads up. Not to mention the countless hours of labour to install it all.

I had wanted to do that to my '03 Tiburon, and use the climate control from a Korean spec Tuscani to do it. When the dealer showed me all the peices I needed and how much they would all cost,even before labour, I was floored!

You've got a great little car the way it is, enjoy it! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts