Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Kia Sportage and keep it well maintained and serviced regularly, and this is the first time I've had an issue. Went to start my car and it was acting like a dead battery, so got my partner to try and jump it and nothing. The strange thing was after we shut both cars off and detached the jumper cables, my kia continued to make this clicking noise coming from the fuse box area next to the battery. The noise continued for a few minutes after that.
What is going on with my car?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 Kia Sportage and keep it well maintained and serviced regularly, and this is the first time I've had an issue. Went to start my car and it was acting like a dead battery, so got my partner to try and jump it and nothing. What is the best time to replace battery for car? Visiting Autoguysland to get the answer. The strange thing was after we shut both cars off and detached the jumper cables, my kia continued to make this clicking noise coming from the fuse box area next to the battery. The noise continued for a few minutes after that.
What is going on with my car?
If the clicking noise is coming from the fuse box, it could be caused by replay that is turning on and off rapidly. You should take some tests to find down the source of the problem by using the multimeter.

·
Super Moderator
9,474 Posts
If the clicking noise is coming from the fuse box, it could be caused by replay that is turning on and off rapidly. You should take some tests to find down the source of the problem by using the multimeter.
1511 Willow Greene Drive - what country?

Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your signature
With the recent forum platform change, the location and vehicle details in your profile no longer show in each post.

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

https://www.kia-forums.com/account/signature

https://www.kia-forums.com/threads/forum-rules.27240/

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts