Registered
2017 Sorento Ex Turbo GDI
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
I now drive a 2003 S-10 Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,456 Posts
Nice find. Your containment amount is 5.6 gallons. That is an empty tray. I would not put more than 3 gallon bottles in it to be safe. Another way is buy the black and yellow totes from Costco. Higher side and more volume for containment.

·
Registered
2017 Sorento Ex Turbo GDI
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had one with higher sides that sat in the third row seat compartment of my old Sienna. It worked great, but it sat up so high in the Sorento that the some of the clerks struggled lifting the 20 lb jugs over the top, so I was looking for something with lower sides. Granted, it would not do the job in a major spill, but my store is only a mile away so for me it is generally a quick there and back trip.

·
Registered
I now drive a 2003 S-10 Had an 03 LX 3.5 Sorento
2,456 Posts
I took care of an Olympic size pool at a high school for 20 years and know well what chlorine does to cloth. Good you are taking precautions.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Sorento LX/3.5 L V6
4 Posts
nice!! thank you, will order. I loaded 2 jugs of chlorine in the trunk and one jug was leaking. The next day I get into my car and I was gasping for air as the entire car smelled like chlorine. Not fun. I had to dilute, wash down the chlorine in the trunk and air it out. My car smelled for weeks.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts