Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my CMD performance chip that I've had fitted to my 2012 Sportage turbo diesel 2.0CRDi (1995cc 135KW).

Please see this thread for the discussion we had when purchasing 2 years ago http://www.kia-forums.com/3g-2011-2016-sportage/74142-performance-chips-5.html

It has been a great addition to the car giving me plenty more power and, more importantly, torque for towing as well as providing a very effortless drive. However, I have recently sold the vehicle therefore no longer require it.

In perfect working order and in excellent condition. Comes with full fitting instructions. Easy install, just plug it in and select the level of tuning you want.

These retail at $AU549 . Look here for claimed performance and economy figures KIA Sportage CRDi Diesel Chip Tuning by ChipMyDiesel - Performance, Power & Economy

More info go here: Diesel Chip - ChipMyDiesel.com - Digital Diesel Tuning Chips - More Performance + Better Economy!

These chips get rave reviews and quite rightly so as they work great and are a no-brainer for any diesel owner. The guy who owns the company is very approachable for questions and replies quickly via email.

Free postage to anywhere in Australia. Also for sale on ebay but won't post the link due to the rules :)

Seeking $250

Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts