Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,this is my first ever post

i bought a brand new kia rio last week and the rear indiactor has gone and needs replacing, ive looked in the handbook but couldnt make and sense of it

Any info would be great - by the way its the rear right indicator

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by willandlucy@Feb 21 2005, 03:14 PM

i bought a brand new kia rio last week and the rear indiactor has gone and needs replacing, ive looked in the handbook but couldnt make and sense of it

I think there is 2 screws when you open the trunk you will see them. then kinda tap it with you hand towards the rear fender cause there are these clips. it will come out. the whole tailight assembly!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by willandlucy@Feb 21 2005, 03:14 PM

Hi, I bought a 2004 Kia Rio last August, and coincedently my rear indicator bulb burned out too, and like you, I couldn't make heads or tails of the manual. I took it to the Kia dealership where I bought my car, and they replaced it for me - ABSOLUTLEY NO CHARGE!! They even offered me a free coffee while I waited!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Tammy@Feb 28 2005, 08:31 PM
Hi, I bought a 2004 Kia Rio last August, and coincedently my rear indicator bulb burned out too, and like you, I couldn't make heads or tails of the manual. I took it to the Kia dealership where I bought my car, and they replaced it for me - ABSOLUTLEY NO CHARGE!! They even offered me a free coffee while I waited!!
cheers for the info, i took it back to the garage and they replaced free of charge :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts