Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sedona LS, Mk 1 tigra project
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '07 sedona and want to upgrade my std alloys to 17" or 18" - has anyone changed their std 16" alloys out there?

I am having some bother finding any replacements. The 6 stud fitment already seems to restrict any number of wheels, let alone the offset needed.

UK stockists would be preferable, but anywhere will do. Has anyone tried other car makes for comparable wheels? i ask because i have seen the Nissan terano wheels and they look to be of a similar type, despite being a 4x4.

any help would be good:confused:

·
Registered
07 Carnival, 83 liteace
12 Posts
i am also looking at some bigger wheels has anyone got or seen bigger rims on a carnival/sedona, any pics?
anything would be great thanks

·
Registered
07sedona lx 2000 nubira 74 beetle 86 cbr1000 honda 93 harley lowrider 94 trooper 72 scimitar
483 Posts
i posted a link in the tyres and wheels section which will give you a list of vehicles which share pcd with a sedona
the older sedonas are the same as bentley
but for a bit of internet shopping try
Wheels - SummitRacing.com
they are american but ship worldwide
ttfn glenn

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Changing Sedona alloys

Glenn,

thanks for the info!! Seems the only way is to go stateside!! great site and some good prices! now to convince the wife we need some two piece alloys.....

·
Registered
07sedona lx 2000 nubira 74 beetle 86 cbr1000 honda 93 harley lowrider 94 trooper 72 scimitar
483 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wheels

Glenn,

noticed that! I can get good trade rates for shipping so thats no problem...save having to cross reference the strange names our american cousins give their 4x4s to find a uk equivalent!!....hummer 22" chrome two-piece with gold plated rim bolts, now theres an idea........

·
Registered
483 Posts
hummer bling, does this mean we will be seing an episode of csi miami where the wheels from his hummer go missing and he follows the trail to a sedona in the uk.or how about these
ttfn glenn

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wheels

Glenn,

I don't think so - scottish roads being what they're like!!!

I also keep looking at the two sets of E39 BBS split rims I've got in the garage (for a future e34 525sport project) and now wonder about hub adapters.......be cool though!!!

now, to find a wide arch kit for the black beast....

out here in Australia on work, I keep looking longingly at the Grand Carnival (lwb version of the UK sedona)....some serious underfloor space for hifi and subs, not to mention the lumpy 3.6(i think) litre V6. Only thing thats a let down is the top speed for such a powerplant...my 2.9 diesel (albiet chipped...) is a good 20mph faster, with more acceleration too. they must really choke these babies with emmision controls out here!!!:eek:

tony

·
Registered
09 Grand Carnival
62 Posts
Its actually 3.8lt.......

As said before, have a look at 4wds. I know that Nissan Patrol rims will bolt onto a Grand Carnival.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts